About

My name is Gedet Basumatary and I am 21 years old Indian, born on 29 May 1986 in Gurufela Village, Assam and did schooling from 4 different schools. Did Primary to Class IV in the St. Anthony's English Medium School, Gossaigaon and Class IV-VI in Don Bosco, Kokrajhar and Class VI-X in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya School, Basugaon and Class XI-XII in Delhi Public School, Dhaligaoon. After Schooling, Now I am pursuing Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science from Gwalior. Apart from engineering, I am NIITian too.


Currently I am a part-time blogger and aiming to earn some name in the blogosphere by blogging. I have been blogging since from the last 10 months but this is my main blog.

If you enjoy bloggingfinger I suggest you subscribe to this blog via RSS or via email. Keep an eye on my posts. I intend to make them as interesting as I can. Please keep your comments coming – Even a one word comment is greatly appreciated. Comments tell me that my blog is alive, keep me motivated and help me understanding what readers want.

1 comments

  1. Milton Ramirez  

    August 24, 2007 at 4:38 AM

    Hey, nice meeting you. Thanks for coming by and allow your visitor drop at least a word, as you said at the end of this page! Greetings.



Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates